New Everton Stadium

Fill your socks @tommye 💙

jizz-everywhere.gif

Beautiful mate.
Everyone's gonna hate us even more when it's finished

Looks amazing.
Really surprised at some of the sequencing of work though.
Testing the Wi-Fi in the bowl but the ground floor internal MEP fit out didn’t even look like the containment was is in yet where all the hanger were dangling from the soffit.
It’s either a lot closer to ‘static’ completion than it looks (ie approaching commissioning which I’d expect to be 4-6months) or they’re doing some off the wall programme / construction scheduling.

Looks amazing.
Really surprised at some of the sequencing of work though.
Testing the Wi-Fi in the bowl but the ground floor internal MEP fit out didn’t even look like the containment was is in yet where all the hanger were dangling from the soffit.
It’s either a lot closer to ‘static’ completion than it looks (ie approaching commissioning which I’d expect to be 4-6months) or they’re doing some off the wall programme / construction scheduling.
Suspect they are just further ahead with the North Stand which is where they were testing.

Hope they had an entire team of dozens testing the Three signal, coz I sure as hell can't get a signal in Goodison. And how else am I going to be able to ignore what's going on the pitch if I don't have a signal?

Never mind all the other stuff, that's the priority!

Hope they had an entire team of dozens testing the Three signal, coz I sure as hell can't get a signal in Goodison. And how else am I going to be able to ignore what's going on the pitch if I don't have a signal?

Never mind all the other stuff, that's the priority!

No one gets a signal at Goodison mate as you know…..O2 completely dies when I’m there……it a cruelty to be forced to focus on what we see on the pitch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back