New Everton Stadium

Wonder if they will fix the internet signal at the new stadium
There have been several drone videos where they have shown the hubs (or whatever they're called) placed underneath the seats. So I would expect wi-fi to be perfect. They will want to be as cashless as possible, for one reason. They want us to spend money before after and during the games.

No doubt, someone will now post how if we'd have stayed at GP it would have been cheaper to provide quality wi-fi there.

Has anyone looked at or bought seats in the hospitality areas? Village Street or Trinity Place are the ones being pushed at the minute.
I nearly did, but they have no process to resale hospitality tickets so i backed out. There are always a few home games i cant make and i cant be arsed losing out on £170 quid a game. The offerring looks great though and you are gaurenteed a place in BMD. It also doesnt affect your place on the ST waitlist if that is a priority for some. Although you have to commit for 3 seasons as i remember.
Free booze and 2 snacks i think included. I generally have to drive to Goodison so free booze not much use, but great if you dont need to drive.
Im taking my chance with the waitlist, i have a good feeling that they will clear a good few thousand from the top of it and im feeling lucky.

Wonder if they will fix the internet signal at the new stadium

Should be a lot better as there is something like 500 access points around the bowl.

Looks like they've taken off some of the brick facade as well on the South East side of the East Stand.

Unless I'm mistaken it looks to me that they've taken down more of the scaffolding tower and at night the light shining out makes it seem more of a gaping hole?

The black panels - the solid and non perforated ones - on the north stand and between the brickwork have an odd 'damp' staining to them on one of the videos posted yesterday. It seems localised to the north end and perhaps due to mist / rain coming in from the river at that angle only? Peculiar.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back