New Everton Stadium

The punishment was based on the EFL rules however their capped spend is a third of the pl and a proportional response would have been 4 points. Still think they have not considered stadium loan spend properly and optimistic me says zero to 4 max. This latest charge would be illegal double jeopardy and all that and don’t expect it will stand up in any court 🙏

Spurs new stadium has brought them £106 million in match day revenue alone last season. Second behind United. This doesn’t include eight figure deals for concerts that they held there.

Whilst I don’t expect our revenue to be that high. Getting into the new stadium and remaining in the Premier League is vital to change our fortunes.

Spurs new stadium has brought them £106 million in match day revenue alone last season. Second behind United. This doesn’t include eight figure deals for concerts that they held there.

Whilst I don’t expect our revenue to be that high. Getting into the new stadium and remaining in the Premier League is vital to change our fortunes.
Does that include NFL or just PL? 450 for ticket with decent seats 🤬

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back