New Everton Stadium

Perfect opportunity to ask a question I have posted a few times but to which I have never received a reply, I don't think. Looking at the photo here, will those black columns between the brickwork be staying like that or, as I suspect and hope, will have those industrial type square windows fitted lots of which you can ready see around the stadium? In fact, are the windows already there and the black is some kind of plastic coating which will be peeled off to reveal the windows? Anybody know for sure?

Perfect opportunity to ask a question I have posted a few times but to which I have never received a reply, I don't think. Looking at the photo here, will those black columns between the brickwork be staying like that or, as I suspect and hope, will have those industrial type square windows fitted lots of which you can ready see around the stadium? In fact, are the windows already there and the black is some kind of plastic coating which will be peeled off to reveal the windows? Anybody know for sure?
They are finished as they are as far as I'm aware.
Most of what you see now will be the end product. Not gonna waste time/money fitting temporary fittings in place to change later at this stage of the build

It is how it is. Where it looks like Windows it will be Windows, where it is black infill, it will remain as that.

you excited mate?

i want us to stay up to enjoy it more tho
We'll enjoy it no matter what league we play in Matty.
We're Evertonians, we can't change that and obviously a great team, playing great football, in the best (lol) league in the world as we start out our journey in the greatest football stadium in the land would be the dream but we'll fill it and be amazed by it regardless.

Like I said we're Evertonians and we can't change that.

It's what .takes us different from the rest.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back