New Everton Stadium

Is there a final column of irregular shaped sections to be fitted at north end of the barrel roof (i.e to give the end a curved appearance and to cover up the bits of the structure that are still visible)? Looks a little bit messy at the moment compared to the videos.
yes, the same occurred with the big window sections, they filled the regular shaped panes in and will fit the irregular shaped ones later

there is a striped effect on the barrel, when you look at a close up, there are different hole patterns on the panels to give this effect
I can see the diagnol stripes on the render and the real thing but the render also looks like the bottom half of the barrel is less transparent or darker than the top and that doesn't look like it is the case on the real thing.

Looks fantastic in that lighting.

Best team stadium in the country (bar Spurs) and no old people evicted or dogs put down to complete it.
Spurs wins on some metrics, but not all.

Architecturally, this is the best stadium in the country. Spurs' looks pretty terrible from the outside.

Location-wise, too - I think on the edge of the Mersey, bordered by Nelson Dock - that's hard to beat.

Ours has more character and a fantastic location - Spurs just looks like a giant toilet seat dropped into some urban sprawl.
The cladding is just awful.

That cheap, randomised pattern you see on so many low-cost modern developments.

uzxhv4o9cweryirvwbza.jpg

Spurs wins on some metrics, but not all.

Architecturally, this is the best stadium in the country. Spurs' looks pretty terrible from the outside.

Location-wise, too - I think on the edge of the Mersey, bordered by Nelson Dock - that's hard to beat.
Agree. Spurs is incredible inside, with amazing facilities, but from outside it’s cookie cutter and bland.

I can see the diagnol stripes on the render and the real thing but the render also looks like the bottom half of the barrel is less transparent or darker than the top and that doesn't look like it is the case on the real thing.
that will be a simple light and reflection matter, the sun is normally above the mid line of the barrel so the top of it gets more light, the bottom darker, but the render pics may over emphasise this in a drawing

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back