New Everton Stadium

£170 per game is a rip off. Let's say ticket is valued at £75. So they want another £95 for a couple of pints and fish and chips 😵
I wouldn't pay it, but that's not a huge amount of money for some people. I haven't missed a home game for decades, but never go to away games. I find it incredible how much some of our fans spend going up and down the country watching the team. If you go to each one, that must be thousands each season. If money was no object, I'd have one of the top packages.

The 4 Towers (sniff it Tolkein) were finished in Sept 1957* with initially 36 lamps per pylon soon increased by and extra 20each
New improved lights - colour TV compliant - were fitted to the new main stand roof and the new Bullens roof for season 1970-71
The pylons were still there in1974 - but went soon after.
* I remember seeing a flood light game at Holly Park / South Lpool in 1954 - 13,000 in that little ground by the station 😱
Just sayin like

These are the informative posts I love to read. Thank you Degsy.

£170 per game is a rip off. Let's say ticket is valued at £75. So they want another £95 for a couple of pints and fish and chips 😵
The one I'm looking at is £2940 + vat
If you can claim your vat back (own business) it works out £154 per game, unlimited drinks + 1 food item.
There's other ones £2750 ish available too further back

I wouldn't pay it, but that's not a huge amount of money for some people. I haven't missed a home game for decades, but never go to away games. I find it incredible how much some of our fans spend going up and down the country watching the team. If you go to each one, that must be thousands each season. If money was no object, I'd have one of the top packages.
To be fair the hospitality at about 3k is what one of the contributors on here calls hospitality lite. I was told that some of the hospitality (sold out) was 11k plus

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back