New Everton Stadium

Kenyon said we were 'making good progress' in terms of Naming Rights for the stadium...that was February.

Or will all this potentially be hold on until the new ownership is sorted out?
My guess is that they are saving naming rights for the new ownership like you say. If a new owner has other businesses it's a carrot that they could get their name on the stadium- can't name it the Qatar Airways Arena if it's already called the Hot Wok Superdome.

My guess is that they are saving naming rights for the new ownership like you say. If a new owner has other businesses it's a carrot that they could get their name on the stadium- can't name it the Qatar Airways Arena if it's already called the Hot Wok Superdome.

Why would we ever call it the Qatar Airways Arena if we already bagged a blue-chip company like Hot Wok? Come on man you have to put scenarios that actually make sense... 🤪

Kenyon said we were 'making good progress' in terms of Naming Rights for the stadium...that was February.

Or will all this potentially be hold on until the new ownership is sorted out?
They're unlikely to turn around and say "We're having a rubbish time finding someone, or anyone for naming rights." I thought Spurs would have found one by now. If they in that there London can't get one, it's unlikely to be easier for us. But as you suggest, if there is anything in the pipeline then it would have to wait until the long-term ownership issue is solved.

Not sure if this has been posted already

Doesn't make much sense to me. The new stadium is far easier to get to from most areas in that neck of the woods than Goodison. Virtually every bus that goes through Bootle drops you off at the top of Boundary St at the start of Scotland Road. Crosby to Sandhills is 14 minutes by train. Seems like they are providing a solution for which there isn't a problem, to my mind.

They're unlikely to turn around and say "We're having a rubbish time finding someone, or anyone for naming rights." I thought Spurs would have found one by now. If they in that there London can't ga et one, it's unlikely to be easier for us. But as you suggest, if there is anything in the pipeline then it would have to wait until the long-term ownership issue is solved.

If Spurs wanted a decent naming sponsor they'd have one in minutes, the problem is they are holding out for the highest figure they can possibly get.

Erm.

IMG-20240529-WA0005.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back