New Everton Stadium

1717019801430.png

1717019826178.png

Thought the ‘water effect’ paving over the footprint of the old dock was a bit gimmicky when I first saw the video of them talking about it, but the more of it going in, the more I think it’s a really nice and surprisingly effective detail.
Does it extend all the way to the main entrance to stadium do we know?

Saw something today about them consulting with Sefton council about transport to the new stadium

Sandhills station is pretty close to the new stadium already, in fact it is closer than goodison park and is less than 1 mile from the new stadium so you could walk it comfortably in about 20 mins. They also put soccer busses on from Sandhills on match days anyway so I presume they will just continue to do this.

Anyone know what else they may be planning to do for transport links to the new stadium?

Saw something today about them consulting with Sefton council about transport to the new stadium

Sandhills station is pretty close to the new stadium already, in fact it is closer than goodison park and is less than 1 mile from the new stadium so you could walk it comfortably in about 20 mins. They also put soccer busses on from Sandhills on match days anyway so I presume they will just continue to do this.

Anyone know what else they may be planning to do for transport links to the new stadium?
You do know about the monorail dont you?

Thought the ‘water effect’ paving over the footprint of the old dock was a bit gimmicky when I first saw the video of them talking about it, but the more of it going in, the more I think it’s a really nice and surprisingly effective detail.
Does it extend all the way to the main entrance to stadium do we know?
It will, yes. Otherwise it kind of defeats the point and the illusion wouldn’t work.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back