New Everton Stadium

Most interesting thing about that for me...

I clicked the article, read it, then checked to see if HPE was listed in the sponsors at the bottom of the page - it isn't.

But neither is Stake.

Last week (courtesy of archive.org):

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.06.23.png

This week:

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.06.33.png

Might be nothing... especially since Stake (alongside Castore) was on the board behind Seamus when he signed his new deal - and appears to be on the new kit.

Maybe just an oversight...

I clicked the article, read it, then checked to see if HPE was listed in the sponsors at the bottom of the page - it isn't.

But neither is Stake.

View attachment 261142

This week:

View attachment 261143

Might be nothing... especially since Stake (alongside Castore) was on the board behind Seamus when he signed his new deal - and appears to be on the new kit.

Carling 🤢

I understand the misgivings but in stadium WiFi is a fact of life these days and essential to the money generating posh seats, non-match day use of bars/restaurants etc.

It is up to us to keep and even improve matchday atmosphere. We might have a few more fans doing the Anfield thing of watching the game through their phones but we are not going to morph into a tourist club overnight. We likely never will because it just isn’t us and we can gradually help any newbies catch the bug of watching a game like a real fan surrounded by real fans.

Everton is finally moving into C21 and we will be do it in our own inimitable style with the 1878s hopefully having big flans to ensure we make BMD a bear pit from day one 😉

But neither is Stake.

View attachment 261142

This week:

View attachment 261143

Maybe a minor sponsor, or will be clarified at a later date - they are BMD partners after all, and maybe this announcement will be more clear after our contracts with other minor sponsors/partners officially end, which is at a guess next month.

Or they'll plaster the HPE branding all over BMD as partners.

Either way I don't expect official clarification this soon really, or logos added to the website etc.

Be funny if we went from some shady gambling companies to actual tech giants, a-la Dell or HPE. I prefer HPE - I dislike their tech at times, but we share an office building with Dell and they're all pretentious little knobgoblins, so that seals it for me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back