New Everton Stadium

My email was as follows...Dear Richard

If I've got to drink Carling am going to Chinese burn your neck.

Regards

See want reply I get.
View attachment 261156

IMG_9469.jpeg

….poor Kate.

I understand the misgivings but in stadium WiFi is a fact of life these days and essential to the money generating posh seats, non-match day use of bars/restaurants etc.

It is up to us to keep and even improve matchday atmosphere. We might have a few more fans doing the Anfield thing of watching the game through their phones but we are not going to morph into a tourist club overnight. We likely never will because it just isn’t us and we can gradually help any newbies catch the bug of watching a game like a real fan surrounded by real fans.

Everton is finally moving into C21 and we will be do it in our own inimitable style with the 1878s hopefully having big flans to ensure we make BMD a bear pit from day one 😉
Totally. MLS US sides - those in the newer stadia anyway - engage their 'customers' more effectively via their phones once in the stadium. Buy food/drink, skip the queue, buy merc and collect it, vote for MOTM, vote on halftime music etc..

Like it or not, its coming.

Totally. MLS US sides - those in the newer stadia anyway - engage their 'customers' more effectively via their phones once in the stadium. Buy food/drink, skip the queue, buy merc and collect it, vote for MOTM, vote on halftime music etc..

Like it or not, its coming.

Anyone know if we as a club have made money commercially out of this deal with HPE Aruba ?

Anyone know if we as a club have made money commercially out of this deal with HPE Aruba ?
They are supplying us products and services. We will be paying them. That is likely at a discounted rate in exchange for publicity and marketing rights at the stadium but it is a supply arrangement not a sponsorship per se.

I might sound a bit daft here, but do they have anything to catch and drain away the rain water which will fall on the flat roofing?
You sound a bit daft there TBH Rich :D

There are apparently underground storage tanks to collect rainwater which will be used for flushing toilets, watering the pitch and *diluting the beer.
*Possibly

You sound a bit daft there TBH Rich :D

There are apparently underground storage tanks to collect rainwater which will be used for flushing toilets, watering the pitch and *diluting the beer.
*Possibly
I thought so

It's just that I do recall reading something about them collecting the water, but I can't see the drainage system along the flat rooftops on the vids.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back