New Everton Stadium

I've just got used to Goodison and i have only been going since 1979......i'm effed.

Just sit in the east stand and you can't go wrong. In many way orientating around BM should be a lot simpler due to the fact you are only approaching it from one side (it will be two with the South approach eventually).

The owls are not what they seem

WeI.gif

Final design is better to my eyes, but those terrace steps are better, purely for the ramp on it, (for wheelchair users, pushchairs for people visiting on non-matchdays, or for the elderly).

Be nice for them to get up there without having to use lifts inside.View attachment 262500

That part above is still in the new design to get to the channel. There just isn't wheelchair access up the new terrace. I'd imagine that would be a safety thing more than anything as just imagine the speed you'd pick up if you lost control or the path would have to meander such a distance and probably still be dangerous without fencing etc.

Seen this and you have the usual beasts saying it’s her own fault and shouldn’t go anfield if she knows what it’s like etc etc.

A few reds defended her and also you only get minutes to confirm your seats for these things.

Luckily it’ll be a thing of the past in a year.

View attachment 262556

Tbf you can see the whole stage. Whilst it's obviously better to not have a letterbox view it really doesn't change the experience unless you like to spot airplanes when you are at a gig.

She's just got buyers remorse for spending that amount of money and being so far away. Surely she got it from a tout as no way they could charge that much being that far from the stage?

Seen this and you have the usual beasts saying it’s her own fault and shouldn’t go anfield if she knows what it’s like etc etc.

A few reds defended her and also you only get minutes to confirm your seats for these things.

Luckily it’ll be a thing of the past in a year.

View attachment 262556
Imagine spending £230 to see Pink. They deserve everything they get.

That road into United Utilities is massive and when they get that land back we've borrowed by the side of the North Stand it will be as wide as a motorway ! Why do UU need all that ?
Correct.

Been saying that for years.

How much road do they need to trundle lorries full of turds around in? A one way system around that plant should account for about 7 metres and no more than that.

For me that video really brings home the scale of it, magnificent.

Any e know where the Loge seats are? All looks quite similar atm, assumed they would have a fair bit more room (or demarcation) around them from the rest of the seats.

If you look above the players tunnel there are a few rows without seats just before you get to a level section, I believe it's those rows and the flat area itself. They will go in and out from the hospitality section at the back. All very premium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back