New Everton Stadium

Watched Liam Gallagher at the new arena in Manchester. Really steep seating there. I was walking up with three beers and kept having to check myself.

I reckon some unsteady people who’ve been on the lash will take a tumble in the south stand.

Tbf you can see the whole stage. Whilst it's obviously better to not have a letterbox view it really doesn't change the experience unless you like to spot airplanes when you are at a gig.

She's just got buyers remorse for spending that amount of money and being so far away. Surely she got it from a tout as no way they could charge that much being that far from the stage?

Nah, the “letter box” shields some sound and the experience.

Tbf you can see the whole stage. Whilst it's obviously better to not have a letterbox view it really doesn't change the experience unless you like to spot airplanes when you are at a gig.

She's just got buyers remorse for spending that amount of money and being so far away. Surely she got it from a tout as no way they could charge that much being that far from the stage?
Tickets were going for £57 the second night.
Mrs paid £176 each for 2 for first night then went again for the 57 on the second night. Pretty much the same seats in opposite stand. 🤮

More importantly, why didn't Everton negotiate it? Seems ludicrous.
Ive thought the same. Even if they agree to it being a shared access road for both properties, i would be an extra level of security and allow for more foot traffic while vehicles still have access. Also creates a wider border between the 2 sites.

At 9:08 would those stacks of flags actually be covering for the steps there? Really hope so. I’m sure it’s been mentioned on here that people think they would be left as raw concrete but that grey marble effect would look class!
Would they not be for the base of the mezzanine?

there is a disable area and media gantry in that area i think

Are we thinking of the same area? I've highlighted the part I mean:

Screenshot_20240523_131436_YouTube.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back