New Everton Stadium

Apologies if this has been clarified previously, but is the rake and proximity to the pitch unique in EPL stadiums?
Think I’ve read the rake is common with Spuds stadium, but not sure on pitch proximity.

Frenk,
A while ago, Colin Chong said that any future expansion would most likely be by extending the East and/or West stands. I think what some people are saying is that this could be prohibitively expensive and would require whole new side roof sections, compromising the signature roof design.

However, this cost might be offset by say a row of boxes between any new tiers (if there was increased corporate demand in the future), or perhaps a closing roof to increase the stadium's flexibility to better host concerts etc. A lot might depend on how the debt is restructured and how long it takes to be repaid.

The stadium side of things is a completely different kettle of fish. It's been run with efficiency.

I cant imagine Everton wanting an idle facility up to August 2025. No chance. They'll want that stadium bringing in cash straight after it gets the safety certificate. So they must have ideas for paid events that can be helping us out financially.
didnt blue bill say paul macartney agree to perform?

1.15pm

1720102906299.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back