New Everton Stadium

Bit of info here about the network stuff if anyone's interested:

IMG_8632.jpeg

But can he play right back?

Quick questions

Is there a possibility that the stadium will stink due to its location?

Is there a possibility that the birds will cause havoc and poop on the fans and all over the stadium and get all up in the fans faces due to its location?

Will there actually be trained falcons and hawks that will scare the pidgeons and seagulls away from our beautiful stadium and stop them pooping on us during games?
Duncan had a pigeon... a a pigeon, a pigeon... Duncan had a pigeon... a pigeon he had...

It flew in the morning, it flew in the night, it flew over Anfield and s....

Watching all the footage of the drone lads on their stadium tours brings me to one conclusion.

ANY Evertonian says they're not impressed, excited or desperate to get in there and soak it all in are lying to themselves.
Look at it...
20240704_161556.jpg

It's beautiful
It's huge
It's classy
It's imposing
It's 'kin magnificent and it's ours.

Never thought it would happen after all the hopes, dreams, anger and heartbreak over past move failures but this feels like it was all worth it.

Up the fluffin Bramley Moore toffees 💙💙💙

Watching all the footage of the drone lads on their stadium tours brings me to one conclusion.

ANY Evertonian says they're not impressed, excited or desperate to get in there and soak it all in are lying to themselves.
Look at it...
View attachment 263495
It's beautiful
It's huge
It's classy
It's imposing

Never thought it would happen after all the hopes, dreams, anger and heartbreak over past move failures but this feels like it was all worth it.

Do we know which will the the Farhad Moshiri stand yet?

Look at it...
View attachment 263495
It's beautiful
It's huge
It's classy
It's imposing

Can’t wait to hear the siren and then Z cars blasting out around there.

Look at it...
View attachment 263495
It's beautiful
It's huge
It's classy
It's imposing

Pitch doesn't fit

KNOCK IT DOWN!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back