New Everton Stadium

Question here specifically for the drone blokes who recently paid a visit to the new stadium. Did any of you get the chance to sit in a general admission seat? If so, how are the for width room? I know the size is in the public domain. Leg room you can clearly see looks decent, but I'm wondering about how the seats are for those of us who are no longer as slim as we used to be. How do they feel comfort wise. Thanks.

Question here specifically for the drone blokes who recently paid a visit to the new stadium. Did any of you get the chance to sit in a general admission seat? If so, how are the for width room? I know the size is in the public domain. Leg room you can clearly see looks decent, but I'm wondering about how the seats are for those of us who are no longer as slim as we used to be. How do they feel comfort wise. Thanks.
Not just a good question for the wide boys. Also a good one for those who end up sat next to a gentleman who clearly feels the need to put their knees so wide apart it’s as if they spend their life travelling by space hopper.

I'm sure they will. Boundary Street from the Rotunda downwards decked out with blue banners on the lamp posts would look superb as an approach to the ground. Needs to be maintained and litter free, too.
Id go right down Waterloo Road and to the cruise terminal, everyone getting off that vessel just sees Everton stuff everywhere

Wonder will they do stadium tours once it’s finished?
Not sure if there`d be much to see after a short time. It would be great if they started doing tours of the new stadium when the hand over is done, which should be the end of this year. They`d have a good few months where they could be getting good numbers in to see it before it officially opens.

Im sure they will.

They'll be able to run 10 tours a day for months and months if they sell it correctly.
Im not really sure this is the money spinner you think it is.

I went today, we paid just over 100 quid for 5 of us, there were about 10 other people there.

So say 300quid an hour, its not really gonna move the dial that much.

And besides, the Stadium is 100% getting knocked down, not all of it, but a LOT.

I was quite shocked how nice everything was, I went a few years ago and the Stadium was very tired, old and mangy, today it all seemed brighter and in fairly good nick, of course some if it was showing its age, but I noticed the improvements.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back