New Everton Stadium

Well harsh some of this criticism of Mister Drone UK, and in bad taste I must add (unless there is something I'm missing).

This is a guy who very obviously started making local drone videos for a hobby, with little expectation of making any kind of money off his videos - and he probably wasn't arsed either way.

Since the new stadium project he's taken it much more seriously, with videos filmed at regular intervals each week to capture the build and progress, for himself but more importantly for the fans, and he's seen an opportunity to monetise that - as everybody should.

He's spent many hundreds of hours at the site, and even more than that editing and uploading his footage. His videos don't get hundreds of thousands of views so what he receives directly from YouTube will probably cover the cost for his drone insurance each month and that's probably about it. Maybe a chippy tea for the family twice a month as well.

In terms of merchandise, it isn't about people wanting to go round sporting Mister Drone UK hats or t-shirts, rather it's a way to give back to him instead of directly putting money his way, which people obviously can via his Buy Me A Coffee link.

He might be a bellend for all I know, but he definitely doesn't come across as one. I'd hazard a guess that he's just a passionate Blue that enjoys flying a drone and saw an opportunity to make a bit of cash in return for sharing footage of a historical build that's he's invested several years into.

Once the stadium is done his channel is basically no longer needed unless he wants to diversify which he probably doesn't as imo he's never thought he'd make a career of YouTube.

Fair play to him. I'm very thankful for his work.
I think it’s fair to say there is a personal reason the other fella is going after him, he’s never come across as anything as a nice fella in his vids. He’s the only one I actually watch.

Absolutely no jealousy and definitely no personal beef, i dont know the guy.

Just purely opinion.

God forbid on a forum like.

I hope to see no negative opinions from any of you on any of our players, staff, fans, or anyone for that matter.

As for only watching his videos, you are missing out on tons of great content.

Come on mate, he absolutely is full of himself. He starts every video saying "This is the latest video by Me, Mr Drone".

Yes, we know who you are Clem Fandango.

On another video some time ago, he actually said something along the lines of "What a stadium. What a drone pilot".

And finally, he turned up for a ground tour in a Mr Drone branded high viz.

He also sells Mr Drone Merch.

Absolute helmet.
Mr Drone is sound

Come on mate, he absolutely is full of himself. He starts every video saying "This is the latest video by Me, Mr Drone".

On another video some time ago, he actually said something along the lines of "What a stadium. What a drone pilot".

Absolute helmet.
He seems like a thoroughly decent bloke and seems to be liked almost everyone who enjoys his videos.

You on the other hand are a random internet hard-man who hates a guy for the most spurious reasons, and slags him off on a public forum that he no doubt looks at.

Only appears to be one helmet here.

Well harsh some of this criticism of Mister Drone UK, and in bad taste I must add (unless there is something I'm missing).

This is a guy who very obviously started making local drone videos for a hobby, with little expectation of making any kind of money off his videos - and he probably wasn't arsed either way.

Since the new stadium project he's taken it much more seriously, with videos filmed at regular intervals each week to capture the build and progress, for himself but more importantly for the fans, and he's seen an opportunity to monetise that - as everybody should.

He's spent many hundreds of hours at the site, and even more than that editing and uploading his footage. His videos don't get hundreds of thousands of views so what he receives directly from YouTube will probably cover the cost for his drone insurance each month and that's probably about it. Maybe a chippy tea for the family twice a month as well.

In terms of merchandise, it isn't about people wanting to go round sporting Mister Drone UK hats or t-shirts, rather it's a way to give back to him instead of directly putting money his way, which people obviously can via his Buy Me A Coffee link.

He might be a bellend for all I know, but he definitely doesn't come across as one. I'd hazard a guess that he's just a passionate Blue that enjoys flying a drone and saw an opportunity to make a bit of cash in return for sharing footage of a historical build that's he's invested several years into.

Once the stadium is done his channel is basically no longer needed unless he wants to diversify which he probably doesn't as imo he's never thought he'd make a career of YouTube.

Fair play to him. I'm very thankful for his work.
Well said. Lots of his time and money, drones cost! He’s done a great job of keeping us out of towners up to date with the most exciting thing to happen to EFC since 1995! Thank you Mr. Drone and keep up the good work👏👏👍

Absolute helmet.
Never once got the feeling that Mr Drone fella is full of himself...it's mad you've got heat with him.

Last edited:

Absolute helmet.
I like him. Comes across as a likeable fellah. If he made some cash out of it the fair play. Spends a lot of time doing it as do all the other fellahs. Hats off to them all

1721160057463.webp

Mr Drone merch being talked about in this thread gave me some Simpsons nostalgia :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back