New Everton Stadium

He seems like a thoroughly decent bloke and seems to be liked almost everyone who enjoys his videos.

You on the other hand are a random internet hard-man who hates a guy for the most spurious reasons, and slags him off on a public forum that he no doubt looks at.

Only appears to be one helmet here.

Never once got the feeling that Mr Drone fella is full of himself...it's mad you've got heat with him.

I like him. Comes across as a likeable fellah. If he made some cash out of it the fair play. Spends a lot of time doing it as do all the other fellahs. Hats off to them all
Random internet hard man...
😂
And i dont hate or have heat with anyone. I merely said he talks nonsense and sniffs his own farts.
Quite a few YouTubers start their videos by saying who they are, plus an additional spiel on top of it

Every video could potentially be someone’s first
9s4351q3rnq71.png

And if it isn't @Mikey_Fitzgerald, GOT's answer to a question no-one asked.

Come on mate, he absolutely is full of himself. He starts every video saying "This is the latest video by Me, Mr Drone".

Yes, we know who you are Clem Fandango.

On another video some time ago, he actually said something along the lines of "What a stadium. What a drone pilot".

And finally, he turned up for a ground tour in a Mr Drone branded high viz.

He also sells Mr Drone Merch.

Absolute helmet.
Let’s hope when the stadium is finished, he brings his drone out one last time when there’s a game on and finds your seat and get his drone to take you out…That would be the best video yet…
Keep up the brilliant works up @Noggsy blue

Let’s hope when the stadium is finished, he brings his drone out one last time when there’s a game on and finds your seat and get his drone to take you out…That would be the best video yet…
Keep up the brilliant works up @Noggsy blue
Take me out? What, to a restaurant or something? Is this just another grift so i can buy him a beer?

Or is this some sort of threat?

Some very angry people who disagree with an opinion on a forum.

Oh well.

@Noggsy blue Great footage as per. Love the lights shining through the cladding. Cant wait till its all lit up properly.

Take me out? What, to a restaurant or something? Is this just another grift so i can buy him a beer?

Or is this some sort of threat?

Some very angry people who disagree with an opinion on a forum.

Oh well.

@Noggsy blue Great footage as per. Love the lights shining through the cladding. Cant wait till its all lit up properly.
Do you not think to be a successful YouTuber you need an element of self promotion/ego? No one is going to watch a shy unconfident presenter. Some YouTuber’s are complete melts but Mr Drone seems fine to me. I would imagine the what a drone pilot comment was just a light hearted joke which you seem to have taken incredibly seriously.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back