New Everton Stadium

So looks like the latest video from answered my query, the bridge section looks to have flow pipes build in (and currently capped off)
View attachment 270632
That's the isolation structure, each pipe is fitted with a gate valve/ penstock to allow them to be shut off if necessary. That's why there are a row of manhole covers above at surface level.

It's unlikely anyone will ever want to close these very often, if at all, moving forward once the basin is full of water.

You've not seen our new drinks partner?

61iEKVZChbL._UX250_.jpg
I’ll have a double treble!

Either the club have decided to put a smaller roof on (extremely unlikely) or it's an optical illusion.

The roof extends to the front edge of the seats/ back edge of the pitch. That's what is shown on all the drawings submitted for planning.
View attachment 270631

I'm not saying that some of the seats near the front won't get wet when it rains, but it's certainly not as bad as those pictures make it look.

We need someone to scale the roof and get a tape measure out and measure the damn thing.

@AndyRJ you know your stuff on this stadium malarkey.

You know the huge wall divider at each end of the South stand (separating the East and West lower). I've noticed at the top part of the East and the West lower that they've removed the last side row of seats from each section, about 10 rows of them. Looks to me like they think they'd be obstructed. What do you reckon? I can't see how that would have been a design feature. If you don't get what I mean, let me know and I'll try and find a screen grab of it.

You know the huge wall divider at each end of the South stand (separating the East and West lower). I've noticed at the top part of the East and the West lower that they've removed the last side row of seats from each section, about 10 rows of them. Looks to me like they think they'd be obstructed. What do you reckon? I can't see how that would have been a design feature. If you don't get what I mean, let me know and I'll try and find a screen grab of it.
If we keep playing like we did on Saturday they’ll be the best seats in the house.

Hi mate. That's a screen shot of the seat layout in those corners. They have purposefully ran a set of steps up there to pull the seats away from the wall.

I'd be quite frankly amazed if there is a single seat in the entire stadium that has any sort of obstructed view of the pitch. Some of those against the dividing wall may not be able to see parts of the south stand but they certainly won't have an obstructed view of the pitch.

1724704691410.png

Hi mate. That's a screen shot of the seat layout in those corners. They have purposefully ran a set of steps up there to pull the seats away from the wall.

I'd be quite frankly amazed if there is a single seat in the entire stadium that has any sort of obstructed view of the pitch. Some of those against the dividing wall may not be able to see parts of the south stand but they certainly won't have an obstructed view of the pitch.

View attachment 270635
Cheers mate. I've attached the image and you can see there's 7 rows of seats missing at the end of the row. It's the same on the opposite side as well. I was thinking maybe that dividing wall was so high at the back that they've had no choice but to miss a few seats out. All the handles at the end of the row are there, just the seats missing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_212320_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_212320_Chrome.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2
Cheers mate. I've attached the image and you can see there's 7 rows of seats missing at the end of the row. It's the same on the opposite side as well. I was thinking maybe that dividing wall was so high at the back that they've had no choice but to miss a few seats out. All the handles at the end of the row are there, just the seats missing
They definitely would't have an obstructed view of the pitch.

Can tell from that screen shot below that the seats are so high up they would easily be able to see all of the pitch. The edge of the playing surface will be roughly where the black crates currently end so the whole wall is behind that.

And those sat on the other side of it, in the South Stand, will be able to see over the top...unless they're a midget and sat at the very end maybe 🤣

1724705401142.png

Can tell from that screen shot below that the seats are so high up they would easily be able to see all of the pitch. The edge of the playing surface will be roughly where the black crates currently end so the whole wall is behind that.

And those sat on the other side of it, in the South Stand, will be able to see over the top...unless they're a midget and sat at the very end maybe 🤣

View attachment 270639

i’m not sitting high up i can’t f see

View attachment 270639

Cheers mate. I wonder why they've taken those specific seats out then? When they first put the East and West stand lower tier seats in, they weren't missing. Then they removed them. Maybe they'll put them back in at the end.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back