New Everton Stadium

I'll have a read of this when am laying a cable later👍
Pics or it didnt happen!

1725030972679.png

Sorry couldnt resist

1725031045480.png

Srs question - will they be though?
I think Shearers Bar (if that’s what it’s called) at the Sports Direct head lopping Stadium is open on non match days, but I did’t think many (if any) other stadiums were open on non match days unless for special occasions.
That's as may be, but I think we will be open for business as much as possible. The location on the Mersey and the amount of regeneration that will be taking place in that area over the next decade or so will ensure that we will do things differently.

I'd have thought some of the hospitality areas will be available for booking, and the club will be actively marketing them for events and the like, but i can't see them being open just for people to walk in and get a drink/food.

Total guess based on nothing, but I suspect it will be. I might be wrong. We will find out next year, I suppose

That's as may be, but I think we will be open for business as much as possible. The location on the Mersey and the amount of regeneration that will be taking place in that area over the next decade or so will ensure that we will do things differently.
Would be good if it was and financially viable.
Like you say once some of the housing is done (albeit might be a few years off) there would certainly be the catchment for it.
Also wonder if they would be able to use the big screens for away games on match days 🤔

I'd have thought some of the hospitality areas will be available for booking, and the club will be actively marketing them for events and the like, but i can't see them being open just for people to walk in and get a drink/food.
Unless they have adequate free parking provision nearby I don't see too many making it a non match day destination for food.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back