New Everton Stadium

Not sure if this has been posted, but did anyone see the below that TheEsk posted in his latest article?

It's an investment document associated with Textor's attempted takeover.

It mentions the stadium increasing revenues by £70m to £254m

1726219117640.webp

Not sure if this has been posted, but did anyone see the below that TheEsk posted in his latest article?

It's an investment document associated with Textor's attempted takeover.

It mentions the stadium increasing revenues by £70m to £254m

View attachment 272970
They don't even know when the stadium is opening the bad scruffs 🤣

They don't even know when the stadium is opening the bad scruffs 🤣

Yeah spotted that 🤣 unless they know something we don't!! :eek:(n)
Maybe they've got mixed up as they're all about finances. We won't see revenues from it until the accounts filed in 2026, so could be that they've just badly worded it? I could see if you're only focused on the finances that you'd think in those terms

Great video Barry 👍
Do you know if this area I circled is going to be left open air as is or are there glass panels or something due to be installed?

View attachment 272957

I sent an email to the club saying it would look better with glass.

The deck above the upper concourse is a bit of a waste. Should be utilised. Even something like having escalators coming from the top of the stand as it does look like quite a distance to the exit from the back of the stand.

I sent an email to the club saying it would look better with glass.

The deck above the upper concourse is a bit of a waste. Should be utilised. Even something like having escalators coming from the top of the stand as it does look like quite a distance to the exit from the back of the stand.

Thank God for that, I thought for a minute that it wouldn't be glazed. Thanks for sending the email.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back