Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Cheers for this. Have they said anything about current season ticket holders wanting to sit next to those on the waiting list? I want to purchase mine however hoping if my friends come off the list they can sit next to me, obviously this would depend if seats by me would still be available at the time.
I was only sent it so can’t answer any questions.
Tbh it might not be completely accurate.
As someone mentioned, best waiting for official confirmation

It's true that a lot of the corresponding prime spots at BMD will be taken up by corporate or corparate lite seats, which makes a literal transposition impossible (for the side stands at least). But given the step up in capacity, there should be enough room for a "next best" fit for most in those side stands, and presumably some of the existing ST holders on the sides will be opting for those expensive seats too.
I'm leaving my Top Balc spec hopefully for a corner view as think that'll be the next best given at BMD it'll be corporate.

Plenty of games lately where this would be the ideal vantage point.

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 13.10.36.webp

"The most obstructed view you've got, please, barkeep."

It wasn't a serious comment, what I'm saying though is tha you get a lot of mid teens who start chants off. If they're took out the standing area then that will be a big loss.
Ah, I see. Apologies then. Yeah, that was my original frustration. My brother is far more vocal than I'll be, losing the likes of him and many others in what is supposed to be the stand generating the majority of the stadium's atmosphere seems unfathomable.

Ah, I see. Apologies then. Yeah, that was my original frustration. My brother is far more vocal than I'll be, losing the likes of him and many others in what is supposed to be the stand generating the majority of the stadium's atmosphere seems unfathomable.
Yeah I agree. That age group is a very important part of our support they shouldn't be dismissed as just kids.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back