Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

If anything is wrong, the email will tell you how to amend what’s wrong, and if you disagree with the tenure they give, you have the opportunity to appeal this with evidence. You will need to appeal within the time frame they give you or the information will move forward into BMD as it is.

I have got this horrible feeling that they won't have the correct information for me. I wish I'd kept my season ticket cards and books over the years. :(
Same here. Me and the kids have had STs since the mid-90s but I cant help thinking the club will "Everton" it

If anything is wrong, the email will tell you how to amend what’s wrong, and if you disagree with the tenure they give, you have the opportunity to appeal this with evidence. You will need to appeal within the time frame they give you or the information will move forward into BMD as it is.

I have got this horrible feeling that they won't have the correct information for me. I wish I'd kept my season ticket cards and books over the years. :(

How have you paid for them in the past?

My dad is disabled and we haven't had a ST for around 10 years since I moved to London. Before that we have one over 10 years..I wonder is this criteria only applies to current season ticket holders or past season ticket holders.

If Everton get this right then the club should do really well in the future. If I was working at the club I would be speaking to the colour about re painting the cycle lane from town blue, have our logos the whole way.
I would be buying land and property around the ground and re locating the chippys and pubs from around the ground. I went to the Nou Camp years ago and was so surprised that as soon as you walk under the sign saying welcome everything is owned, sold
And ran by Barca. For every pint sold the club takes 20p, for every portion of chips sold the club takes 10p, they should have this marketing hat on now, not in a years time. Hopefully the Friedkin group come in and buy the next dock down.
I would be buying up the land and putting in bars/restaurants and selling another few thousand corporate seats in the East Stand. This raises the revenue and helps keep the cost of other seats reasonable

much better weather today so while passing did a better video than yesterdays. lots going on around the edge of the pitch today

Great vid that mate. Only just noticed the North stand roof (above the brickwork) has been painted (or do they call it screeted?) dark grey. Looks a lot better. East West and South still to do.

Around the pitch looks good as well doesn't it.

@AndyRJ do you know if the West stand corporate section (in the middle, lower tier) is on a different gradient to the non corporate section either side? Looks a lot steeper to me.

My dad is disabled and we haven't had a ST for around 10 years since I moved to London. Before that we have one over 10 years..I wonder is this criteria only applies to current season ticket holders or past season ticket holders.

You'll have needed to be a current ST for it to have counted. But if you had, instead of having just one year, you would have had 11+ out of the 23 that are counted and gotten to pick your seat before someone who might have been a ST holder for the last 8 years etc.

@AndyRJ do you know if the West stand corporate section (in the middle, lower tier) is on a different gradient to the non corporate section either side? Looks a lot steeper to me.

I know not directed at me mate, but I can't help myself! The corporate section is shallower due to the 800mm tread depths compared to the 750mm elsewhere. It's why you can see the walls on either side start to rise above the middle section.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back