Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

View attachment 276960
I meant all of this section mate.

Looking back at the videos just as the terrace was laid before the walls (& seats) were added, you can see a bit more of the change, honestly there isn't a lot in it, for either the top or bottom.

Screenshot_20241010_234303_YouTube.webp

Screenshot_20241010_232009_Gallery.webp

"After the 2007 Champions League final, UEFA President Michel Platini stated that he wanted European Cup finals to be held at stadiums with an average capacity of 70,000 to solve security issues. The hosts for the finals between 2008 and 2023 (Luzhniki Stadium, Stadio Olimpico, Santiago Bernabéu, Wembley Stadium, Allianz Arena, Olympiastadion, San Siro, Millennium Stadium, Olimpiyskiy Stadium, Stade de France, Atatürk Stadium) all had capacities of at least 70,000 seats—with the exceptions of 2014 and 2019 finals (Estádio da Luz and Metropolitano Stadium) held with capacities of 65,000 seats."

At just under 53,000, the capacity of Bramley Moore would fall well below this.

(n)

"After the 2007 Champions League final, UEFA President Michel Platini stated that he wanted European Cup finals to be held at stadiums with an average capacity of 70,000 to solve security issues. The hosts for the finals between 2008 and 2023 (Luzhniki Stadium, Stadio Olimpico, Santiago Bernabéu, Wembley Stadium, Allianz Arena, Olympiastadion, San Siro, Millennium Stadium, Olimpiyskiy Stadium, Stade de France, Atatürk Stadium) all had capacities of at least 70,000 seats—with the exceptions of 2014 and 2019 finals (Estádio da Luz and Metropolitano Stadium) held with capacities of 65,000 seats."

At just under 53,000, the capacity of Bramley Moore would fall well below this.

(n)
As is every football stadium in England apart from Old Trafford and Wembley, so BMD has a lot of company there if 70k is the marker (or even 65k).

Does anyone know how many seats the disabled access areas take up on the South stand? From what I can see it’s 4 rows in two separate blocks but not sure on the length. I’ve read that BMD has more disabled capacity than Spurs and if there’s a lack of demand it could be an easy way of increasing capacity by a couple hundred seats at minimal cost.
The disabled access areas elsewhere should be sufficient to meet demand I would imagine?

Does anyone know how many seats the disabled access areas take up on the South stand? From what I can see it’s 4 rows in two separate blocks but not sure on the length. I’ve read that BMD has more disabled capacity than Spurs and if there’s a lack of demand it could be an easy way of increasing capacity by a couple hundred seats at minimal cost.
The disabled access areas elsewhere should be sufficient to meet demand I would imagine?
Seems a bit overkill on the number of seats and locations.

Are you seriously complaining about the number of disabled areas in the new stadium just to get a few hundred more seats? My god. How selfish and disgusting

Are you seriously complaining about the number of disabled areas in the new stadium just to get a few hundred more seats? My god. How selfish and disgusting

He's only asked a couple of questions. They're only commenting and discussing. Not committing crimes 🤷‍♂️

Seems a bit overkill on the number of seats and locations.

There are legislative requirements for accessibility.

I'm sure the club may look at it depending upon demands. Whilst meeting their legal obligations

So basically the council are putting everything in the way of parking and using quality of air to excuse it. So now, what are they actually doing to assist people getting to the ground ?…….
It mentioned several reasons, not just air quality. It also mentioned that they were looking at additional public transport options, including opening a new train station.
Did you not read the article?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back