Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

So you think doing the bare minimum is enough?

Why not get rid of the bigger corporate areas where those screens are to fit in more seats?

So it's ok to increase capacity for some fans but not others?

I honestly don't understand the mentally of "let's just do the bare minimum " and take the space back.

The stadium looking full is not a concern as far as i am concerned. A stadium that is accessible for all and everton doing the bare minimum is what I want to see. Which is exactly what they have done.

Is the capacity right?no I think it should have been more. But we should not have the attitude of targeting any areas like this to get more bums on seats and to make us look better on tv.
Make your mind up my son.

God bless.

I'm shocked and disgusted that people think it's ok to do the bare minimum towards disabled fans and think it's ok that if demand isn't there to convert it to "normal seats" because essentially that's what you are saying.

Disabled fans have just as much right to go to the game as anyone else and there is currently a waiting list for wheelchair spaces. So demand is there.

But that aside, trying to take the space back off disabled fans because somehow people think other fans have more of a priority is well.. wow.
You’re chatting rubbish mate

You’ve chosen to twist what people are saying cos you want to kick off about something

You’re chatting rubbish mate

You’ve chosen to twist what people are saying cos you want to kick off about something
How am I twisting what people are saying? It's clear what they are saying.

They want to reclaim disabled areas for normal seating if demand isn't there for wheelchair spaces or wanting to reclaim the space so it aesthetically looks better.

I haven't twisted anything at all.

I believe a deal has been agreed over naming.
1728656368087.webp

How am I twisting what people are saying? It's clear what they are saying.

They want to reclaim disabled areas for normal seating if demand isn't there for wheelchair spaces or wanting to reclaim the space so it aesthetically looks better.

I haven't twisted anything at all.
You know what you’re doing - they don’t want to reclaim anything

Go and shout at some clouds in the garden

Wrong trees eh..........KNOCK IT DOWN AND BLOODY START OVER AGAIN!!

I just don't see why they didn't plant the trees first and then build the stadium around the trees, makes well more sense
The big screens are on. I’m going spend all weekend checking footage for a single dead pixel in case they need sending back to John Lewis. Not having it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back