Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Sorry I disagree with you utterly.

If you had been dealing with issues from society regarding disabled people and people in wheelchairs as long as I have you would understand. Disabled people and disabled areas are always targeted in things like this. It's why a legal minimum had to he baught in.

So yes imo it is "disgusting" to target these areas just so a few more people can get tickets.

As people told you earlier. No one has "targeted" anything 🤷‍♂️

People just asked questions and you took it completely the wrong way and tried to shut down legitimate discussions about what the club can do or what may be planned for in future

Its you using the emotive language like "complaining" "selfish" "targeted" "disgusting" etc

All because people asked a couple of questions 🤷‍♂️

I think he was clear there and he's stimulated an interesting discussion. Without doing anything you claimed he did. "Targeted" "complaining" etc
Not at all, I'm just suggesting that there's a low cost way of increasing capacity if the disabled access demand is less than the supply. And was wondering what capacity increase that would facilitate.

I've learnt some things today about the stadium so thanks to all. @WelshBlue92 @Jacko93 etc

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back