Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

There may also be current season ticket holders that go to the game together but sit in different parts of the ground and would like to get seats together, as they may never have had an opportunity to do so at Goodison. Would like to think they will have a plan ready to give the current season ticket holders the best selection and will be able to have them sorted and still have extra season ticket availability to those on the waiting list by the summer. But then again there have been plenty of times people have paid for season ticket renewals before April and were still waiting for that ticket to arrive in the days before the first home game, so I`m not so confident that this process will run smoothly.
yes and that two way approach would cater for that, if I was in the park end and had 2 friends in other stands, you could decline the ticket auto selected for you in the first phase then in the second phase choose 3 seats together in stand of choice - there will be seats in all parts of the ground as there are many more seats then season ticket holders in the new stadium

I don’t envy them at all. There is going to be some moaning . They can’t win. Probably why they’ve taken so long to announce it all 🤣
That's the thing though, the club haven't 'announced' anything yet. The club have held confidential meetings with various fan groups outlining proposals, and from these there's been some leaks containing some not necessarily 100% accurate / confirmed information

Yes , that’s what I meant . They taking ages to announce it because they know what’s going happen . Not going please everyone

Maybe getting some extra training how to handle the moaning that’s coming

Yes , that’s what I meant . They taking ages to announce it because they know what’s going happen . Not going please everyone

Maybe getting some extra training how to handle the moaning that’s coming

Hopefully anyone that’s complaining will be put on hold and have the sound of Goodison Boo’ing played back to them until their complaint can be resolved

View attachment 277465

On a site plan from the planning docs, it doesn't look like its part of the site. Not to say they have not struck up a later agreement to take it on
Yeah, it's outside the red line planning boundary so anything additional would need to form part of a new application/ addendum. I'd always thought it formed part of the land Everton have the lease for though. Could be wrong.

That style of fencing is specifically designed to try and prevent people from climbing over it. Given it is different to the rest of the fencing along the UU boundary then there must be a reason for the change which makes me think something is planned for that area that wasn't on the original plans.

All that being said, it could actually be some form of wind mitigation as i know that area in particular is one of the more 'problematic' spots.

And apparently someone has put in the forum on VFTB it’s 6mil a year 😂😂 imaging if we agreed to that deal, it should be a minimum 20mil a year

We were getting £6m a year for a training ground we didn't even own, that can't be right surely. Not sure if this is right but I'm sure Usmanov actually doubled that. If it's true please leave it to the Friedkins to deal with Everton.

Few pics from today, south stand and lettering on Regent Road entrances
IMG_0094.webp
IMG_0098.webp
IMG_0093.webp
IMG_0092.webp
IMG_0100.webp

And apparently someone has put in the forum on VFTB it’s 6mil a year 😂😂 imaging if we agreed to that deal, it should be a minimum 20mil a year
They sponsor the Carolina Panthers stadium which was $140m over 20 years in 2004 and have just been extended the deal with no details of the new one given.

That may be a correct amount and quite disappointing. Spurs have had issues getting a decent amount for theirs, so maybe we have also struggled but can't afford not to take the best offer we're given.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back