New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would happily go back to Umbro over these. We are obviously just going for the cheapest. Again, about to move into a new stadium and we will be playing in Castore clothing. Yet another fail from an inept board. We will be owned by American owners, surly they can pull some strings and get a better quality of kit maker.
Well who is doing the negotiating and signing off of these deals, Moshiri is not here, the chairman has been seriously I’ll and is still confined to bed, who is responsible, got to be someone to hold their hand up and tell us what is going on!

Hard to find that contact stuff, got there in the end, almost like they don't want you to find it!!

They have responded to, been delayed should here by end of next week. Pretty poor all round to be honest. 85 quid plus postage!!

Gonna see if they will refund postage.

Thanks for the info 👍🏼
They gave me £10 refund so make sure they do give you something.

They gave me £10 refund so make sure they do give you something.
Quick update!

In spite of them asserting that the item would be posted no later than the 18th, this is in their email to me, I had to chase again today and they said we dont provide dates as we cant be sure due to stock when they will be sent and as its personalised (Garner!) and Long Sleeved it takes longer

Well for a start you did state 18th in your email, so another lie and its not here. and the 10% off next order hahahahahah

wont be using again as easier to drive to Liverpool and pick one up! and have told them

Is it any wonder this club is in such a friggin mess!

Appalling service

I have raised another complaint ticket now!

Rant Over

UTFT

Quick update!

In spite of them asserting that the item would be posted no later than the 18th, this is in their email to me, I had to chase again today and they said we dont provide dates as we cant be sure due to stock when they will be sent and as its personalised (Garner!) and Long Sleeved it takes longer

Well for a start you did state 18th in your email, so another lie and its not here. and the 10% off next order hahahahahah

wont be using again as easier to drive to Liverpool and pick one up! and have told them

Appalling service

Rant Over

UTFT
The ticket office is the same.

I had got 2 tickets from the resale site, put them in my basket, went to pay and 'POOF' disappeared. I rang up to ask why etc etc, they said you can't buy 2 from the resale site, I told him you can as I've done it before and we went back and fourth a few times. In the end I gave up, yeh ok mate.
2 hours later, I got 2 tickets, sat next to eachother from the resale site! Absolute clueless

Quick update!

Appalling service

Rant Over

UTFT
Shocking customer service. It’s something that needs addressing right away. The amount of money the club could generate from just doing the basics.

The ticket office is the same.

I had got 2 tickets from the resale site, put them in my basket, went to pay and 'POOF' disappeared. I rang up to ask why etc etc, they said you can't buy 2 from the resale site, I told him you can as I've done it before and we went back and fourth a few times. In the end I gave up, yeh ok mate.
2 hours later, I got 2 tickets, sat next to eachother from the resale site! Absolute clueless
HAd that happen to me, and i have literally bought 2 tickets on so many occasions, last season alone i think i did it 7 times!

We are run so badly its criminal!

New training gear has just dropped, and as expected, it's absolute perfection. The navy stuff is outrageous.

Boss stuff, but will it be in stock in the Liverpool 1 store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back