New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest... we could have a kit designed by Hugo Abercrombie versace Prada Boss himself...if it has that badge on it though people won't buy it..simple.

I buy one every year mate... it's for my collection.

Fair enough mate. Just can't see the sense in it myself. £50 is a lot of money for a terrible looking t shirt that you won't wear and is completely redundant 12 months later.

Fair enough mate. Just can't see the sense in it myself. £50 is a lot of money for a terrible looking t shirt that you won't wear and is completely redundant 12 months later.

Think that's the only reason I will be getting one mate.

One of a kind sort of thing.

Ok then it looks like this really is the kit. Dunno where people find this stuff, but just seen these bobbleheads on twitter. Definite double banding and white collar

Not entirely sure why Keith Allen is next to Jagielka though

BM4timGCMAAeQKE.jpg

333bfd0.gif

Nonsense :lol:

Le Coq gave us ridiculous camouflage goalie kits which made us even more of a laughing stock than the pink kit they gave us did. They gave us crap leisure wear as well, any pics of Moyes in the dugout over that period and you'll see what I mean. The 80s remake kit they gave us was also hated from what I remember

People just want to whinge cos they don't like Nike at the end of the day. They gave us 3 solid kits last year, none of them were hated like some of the kits Le Coq made for us were, and they gave us fantastic leisurewear with the old school badge. The black hoodie and polo shirts in particular were boss, you can't deny this. None of these are available to buy anymore, long sold out which proves my point

Don't agree. They actually designed kits for us, marketed and promoted them around the city. They also, if I remember right, had record shirt sales.

The leisure wear were also made for the club rather than generic wear you get with Nike. The heritage range was boss with the old badge or just with the efc lettering. It was classy.

We're just another club for Nike who get their generic clothing range and templates. The same thing happened with umbro.

Lcs were a smaller company and specifically catered to the club, the history etc.

We've replaced uniqueness for mediocrity. But hey, a lot are used to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back