New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like shooting fish in a barrel selling the whole lot for a profit. I'm talking about commercial profit.
Ahhhh I see. Macro won't be able to sell his shirt without contributing most of his profit to kitbag anyway. It's a blanket agreement.

It looks like something out of a Turkish market. Proper knock off looking which makes it even worse if it's real. A **** kit for to suit a **** badge. Please have some self-dignity and boycott.

It looks like a jarg imitation of the kit we nearly got relegated with in 1994. Coupled with the hideous badge I can't see it being too popular but personally it won't effect me as I'm over the age of sixteen so don't really bother buying kits any more.

They best have some sound Heritage range stuff though.

It looks like a jarg imitation of the kit we nearly got relegated with in 1994. Coupled with the hideous badge I can't see it being too popular but personally it won't effect me as I'm over the age of sixteen so don't really bother buying kits any more.

They best have some sound Heritage range stuff though.

This really

GRJ050613MARTINEZ-14-4054585.jpg

Nevermind the kit, that changes all the time...I contend that the laurel is the most eye-catching graphic on that backdrop. It needs to be on the crest, end of story. Arsenal's 125th anniversary crest puts paid to any "it's too complicated" nonsense, and was done by Nike. Get on it, you pseudo designers.

GRJ050613MARTINEZ-14-4054585.jpg

Nevermind the kit, that changes all the time...I contend that the laurel is the most eye-catching graphic on that backdrop. It needs to be on the crest, end of story. Arsenal's 125th anniversary crest puts paid to any "it's too complicated" nonsense, and was done by Nike. Get on it, you pseudo designers.

Never mind that, why does no one wear the club suit anymore? Every club has one, even Wigan cos Martinez wore it many times. I haven't see anyone at Everton in one since Joe Royle in the 95 cup final

I literally just noticed that too!!

Potentially makes it jarg....

As opposed to Fake I think the correct term is 'Unlicensed,' now the quilt cover is another matter and one that a far bigger corporation will investigating, 'Winie' ? wtf when did Pooh drop an 'N' ?

As far as you being ITK Ijjy, I posted a Jags 1 of those bobbleheads weeks ago, before my hols so over 5, I think it may have even been during the badge speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back