New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a proper rendering I made to get a better look:

iA3kbUBgU7gTH.png

Think this might be a shirt that you need to see being worn rather than hung up.

As far as you being ITK Ijjy, I posted a Jags 1 of those bobbleheads weeks ago, before my hols so over 5, I think it may have even been during the badge speculation.

Not to be a [Poor language removed] but I posted that in March so 3 months ago...

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/45188-Home-Kit/page8?highlight=arsenal

Atletico Madrid's new kit, I think that nails it the leak is legit. The only difference between that and ours is the hoops on the sleeves, if you look, one of there's is coloured red so it makes it look like they've only got one

The collar on ours is different to the Atletico one. But I am 100% convinced that is our new shirt. I actually really like it. It's not a template which is a bonus too.

Apparently the 3rd shirt is the best of the bunch anyway so looking forward to seeing that...

My problem isn't with the short sleeved version. The long sleeved looks like a generic rugby jersey you see in the Officers Club or Sole f*cking Trader.

yikes....fugly kit
why cant we just go adidas

And get given boring template kits covered in ugly stripes every year? :lol:

Just look at the kits Macron are doing for Villa, logos plastered all over the place. At least Nike keep everything minimalist

Regarding Le Coq, people whinged how small time they were, now we're with Nike people whinge cos the kits aren't to their liking. The club can't win

And get given boring template kits covered in ugly stripes every year? :lol:

Just look at the kits Macron are doing for Villa, logos plastered all over the place. At least Nike keep everything minimalist

Regarding Le Coq, people whinged how small time they were, now we're with Nike people whinge cos the kits aren't to their liking. The club can't win

Fairly sure they can win, by not releasing crap shirts and badge.

I get the reasoning now...make the kit as awful as you can(especially that long-sleeved monstrosity)..and it deflects attention away from the badge

Good thinking Bill(y)

i quite like it tbh, it's not god awful. If it had the old badge and the white armband bits were thiner it would look nice, like the NEC 94 top we had which i really liked (despite not being a blue until after then)

I dont mind it. The rendered version looks better than the real life hung up one though.

The long sleeve version is shocking though. Move the stripes down to the cuffs for gods sake.

AR AY. We should make an epetition, there aren't enough petitions in football these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back