New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't agree. They actually designed kits for us, marketed and promoted them around the city. They also, if I remember right, had record shirt sales.

The leisure wear were also made for the club rather than generic wear you get with Nike. The heritage range was boss with the old badge or just with the efc lettering. It was classy.

We're just another club for Nike who get their generic clothing range and templates. The same thing happened with umbro.

Lcs were a smaller company and specifically catered to the club, the history etc.

We've replaced uniqueness for mediocrity. But hey, a lot are used to that

I agree we're just another team to Nike, but by God the 83-85 remake kit was awful. I liked LCS kit we had after that and the one after that was alright.

Ok then it looks like this really is the kit. Dunno where people find this stuff, but just seen these bobbleheads on twitter. Definite double banding and white collar

Not entirely sure why Keith Allen is next to Jagielka though

BM4timGCMAAeQKE.jpg

In that case it looks like white socks with blue turnovers maybe?

It's frightening how **** Everton are at this stuff. It's like they handed design duties to the Spirit of Shankly to come up with our badge and shirt. A complete pisstake.

If your an entrepreneur/football guru like me, you will know that buying this years kit will be a blessing in disguise. In the future it will be a collectable item as it was only used for 1 season. Whether it be a novelty item or a prized possession, this kit will make dosh in the future, for us forward thinking Evertonians.

If your an entrepreneur/football guru like me, you will know that buying this years kit will be a blessing in disguise. In the future it will be a collectable item as it was only used for 1 season. Whether it be a novelty item or a prized possession, this kit will make dosh in the future, for us forward thinking Evertonians.

pc425-youre-fired-alan-sugar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back