New Shirt Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever gives us the most money...

Couldn't care who it is and what they do.

And for all the moral high ground types on here waffling on about who we should or shouldn't have as a sponsor remember you're walking round with a pair of shoes on made in a sweat shop in Nanjing province by a 1 armed, 1 eyed, 8 years old child.
We dont all wear Nike

Hope it's "Just stop oil"
sponsor.jpg

Be surprised if it’s a gambling firm, not very EITC.

However, mosh might be desperate and not give a fark.

I heard from a few people that it was Huawei, I dont know if that is because there are links between Megafon and Huawei and its a way for Usmanov to get around the sanctions and throw us some money. it might just be a joke, I guess we will wait and see.

I would be surprised if it was a betting thing or alcohol, given what DBD said when we signed with Cazoo. I could see it being crypto though as

We probably wont get an announcement until the season is over as I would imagine the Cazoo deal will run till the end of May, so I would have thought we would see the new sponsor at the start of June or more likely when they launch a kit, around July/ August time.

Crypto bollocks is all the rage lately, so could be one of them.

Give it Elon's Twitter.

I heard from a few people that it was Huawei, I dont know if that is because there are links between Megafon and Huawei and its a way for Usmanov to get around the sanctions and throw us some money. it might just be a joke, I guess we will wait and see.

I would be surprised if it was a betting thing or alcohol, given what DBD said when we signed with Cazoo. I could see it being crypto though as

We probably wont get an announcement until the season is over as I would imagine the Cazoo deal will run till the end of May, so I would have thought we would see the new sponsor at the start of June or more likely when they launch a kit, around July/ August time.
Can’t see it being Huawei, as they are under sanction themselves, in that their infrastructure is banned from UK 5G networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.