New Everton Stadium

Whats your take on this deal if true mate.
I said a week or so ago that announcing a plan would be the easy part and that the real battle would come thereafter keeping this from an inquiry.

We'll have to wait and hear the details tomorrow. But in all of this - when it breaks - we need to keep a close eye on where the burden of cost lies.

Needs to be bigger than that other place we used to play until 1892. And why does it have to be multiples of 5000? 58000 would do it, with one end similar to the big stand at Dortmund. Lots of design features taken from Goodison like the Leitch criss crosses on the stands.

Wasn't saying our stadium will be that size, I was answering a question, how much stadium we'd get for 350 mil. Dan Meis tweeted a while back 7 to 8 thousand per seat I believe.

Everyone keeps mentioning the cost of spurs new build but doesn't that have a retractable pitch for the NFL games? Along with the price of land in London.

Can I add my twopeneth .....
Looking forward to tomorrow if all is true but if it is likely we have bought the land then that will undoubtedly include any ammenties surrounding the ground, football village, bars, everything we'll need and as landowners/landlords surely this will increase revenue to the club as well
Just a thought

Bring on tomorrow

I said a week or so ago that announcing a plan would be the easy part and that the real battle would come thereafter keeping this from an inquiry.

We'll have to wait and hear the details tomorrow. But in all of this - when it breaks - we need to keep a close eye on where the burden of cost lies.

Interesting as always.

His vast wealth. o_O
Missing the point mate.

People claiming LCC taking out a massive loan , I'm asking what assurances are the Council able to put up ?
They dont have a pot to pish in & teetering on bancruptcy every year.

Doesnt make sense Moshiri's personal wealth being put up as guarantees , he could sell up at any time he wants.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back