New Everton Stadium

And you know this how?

Oh yeah, you're mates with the lame duck mayor.

Is he in the same fall out bunker as you?

I'm no friend of Fat Joe, Dave. Nobody is opposing the catalyst to biggest development opportunity in liverpools history; along with the 10 streets program this will revolutionise the northern docks

And an inquiry?? Lol, based on what evidence. The area is an enterprise zone, granted by the government itself.

It's almost as lame as your "Peel are messing us about" line you spouted not less than 3 months ago.

Every inch of your fibre is wanting this to fail, the hate spills from every post.

I'm calling that "planning permission" will be the next cause for this to fail, and you'll be running with this argument by September 17

I'm no friend of Fat Joe, Dave. Nobody is opposing the catalyst to biggest development opportunity in liverpools history; along with the 10 streets program this will revolutionise the northern docks

And an inquiry?? Lol, based on what evidence. The area is an enterprise zone, granted by the government itself.

It's almost as lame as your "Peel are messing us about" line you spouted not less than 3 months ago.

Every inch of your fibre is wanting this to fail, the hate spills from every post.

I'm calling that "planning permission" will be the next cause for this to fail, and you'll be running with this argument by September 17

There'll be opposition from someone/some group. English Heritage, transport issues. There always is.

There'll be opposition from someone/some group. English Heritage, transport issues. There always is.

That's part of the planning application process, when submitted they submit their concerns.

But let's look at all the building work that's going on everywhere else and ask yourself why is this being granted with no opposition. Like I've said hundreds of times, the city needs revenue to support itself during austerity, it'll be a massive kick starter for the possibility of millions of pounds if international investment.

Have you ever taken time out to read some of the current planning applications that have been submitted, they're full of objections and concerns but magically are granted.

That's part of the planning application process, when submitted they submit their concerns.

But let's look at all the building work that's going on everywhere else and ask yourself why is this being granted with no opposition. Like I've said hundreds of times, the city needs revenue to support itself during austerity, it'll be a massive kick starter for the possibility of millions of pounds if international investment.

Have you ever taken time out to read some of the current planning applications that have been submitted, they're full of objections and concerns but magically are granted.

Don't be daft..

Alexander Ceferin who is the president of UEFA is very confident that the 2030 world cup will be staged in central Europe and has been supportive of the UK being the continent's only bidder.
We need to get this stadium right as being a host venue at a world cup would place the club right on the map just like it did in 66.
So effectively we need our new ground to make anfield look like and absolute pig sty, which I'm sure Meis is capable of.

Earliest date of playing in it with a fair wind behind the plan - 5 years. Opposition and inquiries probably kills it dead with price rises in steel etc.
Bloody ell Dave....Over recent weeks I've come around to listening to you instead of lambasting you,engaging you instead ridiculing you.......But the 5 year shout is way off the mark!... i work for an engineering firm right on top of Bramley Dock and know the project has moved on super quick.

I know for a FACT...that the ground will be completed within 2 years of the drawings being announced.

Moshiri and his Russian pal Ryazentsev are over seeing this whole project,Kenwright is nowhere near it...which you'll be glad to know.

This will be the first thing in nearly 30 years that we absolutely nail,and whether you like Meis or not from the tiny bits i hear this will make people [Poor language removed] themselves.....in a good way;)

The debts are deemed serviceable by the people who have looked at them, they are spread over a time frame which is not much more than any family would take on to buy their own house, but unlike those houses, this debt will also create an increase revenue stream for the club

I honestly don't get what seems like a constant "hope" that this falls over.

Dont feed the troll. You do know hes not being serious here.

His "arguments" are in short, "We shouldnt build a stadium, because some opposition could stop it from being built, because there always is, but its a failure if we dont built one".

Hes not being serious.

Over one year on and I still don't see the slightest evidence that Moshiri has any intention to invest in player recruitment or the stadium build.
I suspect we've all, RK included, been misled by the clever and successful marketing of the non existent war chest.
However we are back to 'best of the rest', have a raised profile and are more stable financially as well as having a real chance at BMD thanks to Mosh.
Raising stadium funding is more realistic than it ever was so if he just keeps us around 5th to 8th, delivers an athmospheric docks stadium then flips us for a big profit we'll still be far better off.

Why are you bothered whether he wants to 'invest in the Stadium build' if he has agreed a deal where he gets us a new Stadium in a sensibly financed deal given the type of club we are and the situation we find ourselves in? Do you expect him to put in the £300-£400m himself? Don't think he'd stay a Billionaire long doing that.

As for the player recruitment bit, the transfer window hasn't even opened yet so it seems easy to make that claim when he hasn't even had a chance to prove whether he has those intentions or not this time. Last summer mistakes were made, but we had finished 11th the previous 2 seasons so attracting top players wasn't realistic anyway.

Yeah soz abar me moderation team.

Build it.

fcbhippo%253Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1470919232106
This is what I want. You'd be able to see it from space..

Bloody ell Dave....Over recent weeks I've come around to listening to you instead of lambasting you,engaging you instead ridiculing you.......But the 5 year shout is way off the mark!... i work for an engineering firm right on top of Bramley Dock and know the project has moved on super quick.

I know for a FACT...that the ground will be completed within 2 years of the drawings being announced.

Moshiri and his Russian pal Ryazentsev are over seeing this whole project,Kenwright is nowhere near it...which you'll be glad to know.

This will be the first thing in nearly 30 years that we absolutely nail,and whether you like Meis or not from the tiny bits i hear this will make people [Poor language removed] themselves.....in a good way;)
17059467232_8205574673_o.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back