Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beak and Aldi will put thier body on the line in this premier league relegation scrap. They were built for it.
They love everton. They won't let it happen.

Simply can't have 6-7 players not doing the basics and winning their individual battles game after game.

You just knew it within 5 minutes of that match, Keane, Mina, Gomes all slow, half arsed and ponderous, Gray poor on the ball, Richarlison offering nothing
Mina didn't want to know tonite, weird how he always goes off with a muscle pull or something when he up against it

It’s been two years of this really..with a brief month or so of happiness under Carlo. Yet we keep coming back. Like battered spouses.
I get that supporting a club gives us an identity and a sense of community. I genuinely love this forum (for the most part) and interacting with all of you guys, whether we agree with each other or not, but on the football side of things I’m done.

I simply can’t afford to invest my emotional energy into this team anymore. It’s definitely a “me” problem as I have real trouble managing my anger and frustration when we’re crap, and we’ve had such a sustained period of crapness that I’ve had to just let go.

I’ll always check in on the results and I’ll defo always post on here but every single other thing going on in my life is taking priority over this from now on.

Issues all over the pitch but the lack of pace and mobility at wing back was so restrictive. It's nice to see Gordon and Gray come inside looking for the ball, but moves break down when the lads playing out wide need an age to get forward and support

Status
Not open for further replies.