Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely going to cry if we see Gray and McNeil starting. One of them is one too much, but both of them is really rubbing our faces in it!

Would just love another 99th minute winner from Iwobi. I feel it was THAT game, not the smoke-filled Chelsea one that really represented the start of Goodison Park becoming united as a force under Lampard.

Realistically, we'll lose. I have about as much confidence before this game as I did.... well, before Spurs a few days ago.

Something tells me we'll rue not beating Forest or Villa early doors. We had an easy start, just no strikers. Now look at the mess we're in.

The only comfort I can take is looking at other pickles we've got out of in the past. Like 14 pts from 15 before Silva got launched. We were still OK.

Wouldn't mind Richy back on a 6m loan in Jan. I still sense something isn't right with him down in Lahndaaahhhn.

Everton team news - Calvert-Lewin starts​

Everton: Pickford, Tarkowski, Onana, Calvert-Lewin, Gordon, Gray, Iwobi, Mykolenko, Coleman, Gueye, Coady.
Subs: Begovic, Holgate, Keane, McNeil, Doucoure, Maupay, Davies, Vinagre, Garner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back