Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You'd genuinely have to wonder what we do in training.
I can only think they practice smashing the ball 80 yards up the pitch, because that’s all that happens in a game. There are no attacking patterns, or players running off the ball. It’s league 2 football. Mcneil isn’t playing on the wing, he’s like an extra central midfielder. No width, even though whether it’s Beto or Calvert-Lewin up front, they are most likely to score from a cross from a wide area high up the pitch. I don’t know how we think we’re going to score. I don’t think the players know either.

The whole squad need releasing. 10 years of absolute dross and money spooned into the back pockets of agents.

Not one in the squad deserves the shirt apart from Jordan in goal.

Would happily see the back of all of them in truth though. How many managers in that time? It’s the same group of toxic players playing disgraceful football every week and it’s not just tactics, even Pep would struggle with this lot.

We’ve been terrible on the ball all season, it’s the work off the ball, defensive intensity, team shape that has disappeared. Is it confidence, have they lost faith in his tactics, do they think he’s a bald prick?

Whatever it is, it’s so noticeably missing from earlier in the season.
Cheers mate. This made me chuckle after another disastrous half.
Said I'm having a week off the beer and ib lasted 2 minutes into this game

How were they able to play fairly decent until that spurs game in December and literally can't put a move together since.