Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I mean we're trying we just aren't very good, there is absolutely nothing in midfield and no join up play from.the midfield to the striker.
I've got forest on the ithrt screen snd there too good, too full of energy to be going down
I think it's us or luton

Think he lost the dressing room when he slapped Nathan myself.
Pity he didn't slap Godfrey and gave him a wake up call....

What is he even supposed to be, because he is as useless as two tits on a bull at right back, can't get forward and never in the right position.

Staring relegation in the face and there is no urgency on or off the field - sickening to watch.

You're absolutely right. We're going down, or heading that way, and no one seems to care. The players are a mess. The manager is clueless. There's a void at the club. It's vacuumous. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU EVERTON?

No wonder we are where we are on and OFF the pitch. Because of the frauds that have been running the club. The rats have already deserted the ship. All but one. (Rats are quite nice pets I think calling the likes of Barrett Baxendale, and Kenwright rats is an insult to rats).

So so poor, watching it on TNT, just looks like team have no belief… but worse than that, a couple of players look like not giving 100%… especially in midfield.

Really hope SD rings the changes …

Think we set up to play a containment game but that’s gone now… I’m very worried for second half….