Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a joke that McNeil somehow holds down a regular starting berth when he is obviously too tired to keep his level up - and is in much need of rotation. Same goes for a lot of others, like Garner. Our whole team just looks so jaded, and it's really looking like Dyche has lost it.

Not much else to say about this half. We deserve nothing from this game, and we seem to be getting worse. First ten minutes were fine, then we just give up.

At this point a significant point penalty would be a good thing....we play better when nothing to lose....at least we would give it a proper go

We’ve been terrible on the ball all season, it’s the work off the ball, defensive intensity, team shape that has disappeared. Is it confidence, have they lost faith in his tactics, do they think he’s a bald prick?

Whatever it is, it’s so noticeably missing from earlier in the season.

His lack of quality is mesmerising.
He's basically walking around. I used to do that when we were made to play Rugby at school and under no circumstances did I want to go in the scrum or be tackled.
I wasn't on double a teachers yearly salary a week though 🙄

Scandalous that we have players being paid more than a lot of other teams in the league and they can’t even pass the ball. They should hang their heads in shame. Disgraceful.