• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

As a bloke I quite like Bruce he's always honest, bi hapless as a manager like, I wouldn't want Ashley anywhere near us from an investment point of view, absolutely horrible narcissist.

I still can`t get my head round why Bruce ever took the job.

He had a good gig at Sheff Weds, the fans liked him, he got on with the chairman and all he had to do was keep them in the Championship every season.

I know he`s from the North East and all that, but Ashley has never hid his intentions for Newcastle, the fans didn`t want him, after Saint Benitez jumped ship and he must`ve know the first sign of things going belly up, that the fans would be wanting him gone.

I still can`t get my head round why Bruce ever took the job.

He had a good gig at Sheff Weds, the fans liked him, he got on with the chairman and all he had to do was keep them in the Championship every season.

I know he`s from the North East and all that, but Ashley has never hid his intentions for Newcastle, the fans didn`t want him, after Saint Benitez jumped ship and he must`ve know the first sign of things going belly up, that the fans would be wanting him gone.
He's a Newcastle fan, mentioned it again during the interview today, I think he would have walked over hot coals to get the gig regardless of the state things were in, even with the Bircotes the best they can hope for is Bruce keeping them up which is a miracle with Ashley holding the pursestrings.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back