• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

As we've proven, having money to spend isn't worth much if you don't spend it properly

We could already have been in a very good position before this acquisition had taken place if we hadn't thrown money away on a number of expensive mistakes

If Newcastle kick on from this, then so be it. If it has the beneficial side effect of us demanding better from those in leadership positions at our own club then all the better

So im not part of a developed society cos I dont have a level of acceptable morality?
I'm going to say if you're incapable of looking at anything with any degree of nuance then you probably don't have a very developed mind. Sorry Goat but this is just a completely ludicrous line of argument you're peddling.

And just to address the Trumpian whataboutism you're also trying to throw around no it isn't great that Usmanov seems to be at least somewhat involved in our club and no I don't like that sport is largely run by billionaire money men who profit off it more than anything but it is still not the same as a regime with massive human rights issues getting involved. That is just worse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back