News of Ex Players

Big Nev is a bit of legend
Was impressed to see this article

“ Over the last year or so, Neville’s been dedicating much of his time to learning how he can stick up for others and offer his platform of 145,000 followers to those that need a voice.

This week, he offered that platform to SWAI, or Sex Workers Alliance Ireland – a group that works with sex workers to fight for and promote the health, safety, participation and dignity of all female, male, cis, non-binary and trans sex workers in Ireland “

After a nervous wait for us Pool fans ex Toffee Josh Bowler remains with the Tangerines for the present time. Terms were agreed by Blackpool with Notts Forest in a £3 million swoop. With Bournemouth hovering overhead with £2 million and a player. But Joshy turned down the offers to stay at the seaside.

Right decision for him, as his development is gathering pace here under Critchley. And his value is rising all the time. And for us the fans, who will have a special player to continue to watch and enjoy as he dribbles in his white boots, yes white boots, causing havoc wherever he wanders! Catch me if you can.

QVNIMTIyNjk3OTA3.jpg

After a nervous wait for us Pool fans ex Toffee Josh Bowler remains with the Tangerines for the present time. Terms were agreed by Blackpool with Notts Forest in a £3 million swoop. With Bournemouth hovering overhead with £2 million and a player. But Joshy turned down the offers to stay at the seaside.

Right decision for him, as his development is gathering pace here under Critchley. And his value is rising all the time. And for us the fans, who will have a special player to continue to watch and enjoy as he dribbles in his white boots, yes white boots, causing havoc wherever he wanders! Catch me if you can.

View attachment 154417

….I’d guess he‘s looking for a lucrative Bosman at the end of the season and who can blame him, he’s in a great position.

Spend a very underwhelming time at my local footballing love Fortuna Sittard. 3 goals in 2,5 season. Spend 2nd part of last season on loan at Randers FC.

I remember when we got Bassala Sambou from Coventry , think it was Unsworth who did the signing, he’d not long made his first team debut and Tony Mowbray was livid he was leaving, saying what a bad decision it was and how he’d regret not staying ……

….notice in the list of deadline day deals, Liam Walsh; Swansea to Hull on loan.
And ten times the player Tom Davies will ever be, thats how F""" our club is.
If this lad had been given the opportunities Davies had been given, his career could have been so different.

Saw Thierry Small start for Saints today. Mixed performance, some really nice touches, one suicidal backpass. He was not helped by playing in 3 different positions during his 45mins due to other injuries tbf.

But he's a bloody big unit for 17yrs.

Oh yes, and Wallcott was rubbish.