News of Ex Players

Wasn't it not so long ago a nursery school teacher was sacked from her job for hitting her horse, Kurt deserves nothing less than the sack from professional football. I would image though that he will reap the whirlwind for this despicable act, there are a lot of very serious animal lovers out there. What a complete tool! :rant::red:

What an utter wicked piece of sh!t he is for that. Also his kids will be doing the same to the cats. So he's cruel and a bit of a sh!t role model for his kids.
Imagine what else he's done to the cats before this?
As with most people nowadays, he is only saying sorry because he got found out. He doesn't care one bit and nothing will happen to him really.

Animal

Even if the Met don't want to get off their arses I'm sure the RSPCA could take a look and then decide whether to carry out a private prosecution or not. If they did the Met may suddenly have a change of heart too.

I told you Bowler would be a hit - Everton that .....:(
You did and hopefully he can turn it on again tonight against Coventry away. Is going to be worth big money soon enough and the Tangerines have given him the chance to show off the gifts he has. Hey maybe we will let you have him back once we get back to the top division next season. Somewhere between £15-20 million should do it. And then we will have him back on loan. Thanks in advance :D

You did and hopefully he can turn it on again tonight against Coventry away. Is going to be worth big money soon enough and the Tangerines have given him the chance to show off the gifts he has. Hey maybe we will let you have him back once we get back to the top division next season. Somewhere between £15-20 million should do it. And then we will have him back on loan. Thanks in advance :D
I saw him a couple of times while on loan at Hull City. As with all kids we let go on loan he had an injury that kept him out of the starting eleven. Never really got going.

We paid a good fee for him.....beating other clubs to sign him - he was instrumental in winning the under 23 championship for us -
We then sent him out on loan to a team who had a star winger he swapped wings got injured - the other winger went to West Ham for millions ......Jarrod Bowen.......

Why sends both layer out to ply his trade when every big club were eyeing Bowen ? Everton that .....