News of Ex Players

Wow, could be a great move for Liam if he can finally steer clear of injuries.

Some quotes from Luton's manager:
Manager Rob Edwards said: “It’s a really positive signing. Liam’s a super talented footballer, with a great football brain and technically very good.

“I saw him when he was 16 playing for Everton and thought then he’d go onto a be a real superstar. There’s no reason in the future he can’t kick on again, and we’re backing him."

I thought the same thing - great that Edwards hasn't forgotten him.

Manager Rob Edwards said: “It’s a really positive signing. Liam’s a super talented footballer, with a great football brain and technically very good.

“I saw him when he was 16 playing for Everton and thought then he’d go onto a be a real superstar. There’s no reason in the future he can’t kick on again, and we’re backing him."

Maybe Edwards can do for his career what he did for Barkley's last season

Maybe Edwards can do for his career what he did for Barkley's last season
Still only 26. Plenty time to make it into the Prem at some point 🤞👍

Still only 26. Plenty time to make it into the Prem at some point 🤞👍
He certainly has - first task, though, is to stay fit and then earn a place in the Luton team. Imagine he will be a sub for a while.

Tom Davies, he was talking about his recycled chopstick/bamboo empire
Ironic - I remember Tommy and Liam playing together in the U21s. Tommy has regressed in some ways since then but it was obvious even at that time that Liam was the classier player.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back