Next 4 league fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Beto saving Dyche’s bum here. Regardless of how the board let us down Dyche lost 8 very winnable points (Wolves, Fullham and Sheffield) and the season will only get more difficult. He has to have a drastic turnaround and that doesn’t start with excuses. There are only so many dropped points you can excuse.

I will give him Fullham because of Maupay and the disallowed goal. We had Beto and we still blew the Sheffield game. Wolves is not excused either. Our errors defensively have been comical and Dyche deserves a fair share of the blame for that. He has set us up to be very vulnerable. The lack of goals is also damning. We’ll see if Beto improves that.

Then we have a problem Houston. Together with Fulham and Wolves it's hard to think of an easier run of home games than Luton and Bournemouth.

We simply have to pick up wins against fellow relegation candidates otherwise we leave ourselves to much to do to avoid relegation
I think we'll beat Luton and probably get a draw against Bournemouth, I can't see anything for us against Brentford or Arsenal. Hope I'm wrong like, but, I just think we are so lacking at full back and an injury to Tarkowski or Branthwaite leaves us right up the creek.

I think we'll beat Luton and probably get a draw against Bournemouth, I can't see anything for us against Brentford or Arsenal. Hope I'm wrong like, but, I just think we are so lacking at full back and an injury to Tarkowski or Branthwaite leaves us right up the creek.
No logic to this but I think we will beat Luton and Bournemouth and get a point at Brentford. Heaven knows what happens v Arsenal.

I think 6 points out of those 4 games is probably best we can do.
so after 8 games we would be on 2 wins and 1 draw, 7 points

I look at it that we need to win 10 games, draw 10 games, to get to 40 points, so after 19 games we need 5 wins and 5 draws to be on target so we would need to win 3 and draw 4 out of the next 11 games to be on target. There are still so many games.

Arsenal at home
Brentford away
Luton home
Bournemouth home.

We have to get 7 points from those games or we will be nailed on for relegation.

Easily doable.

There's no question we will beat Luton, especially at home. Dyche will have the team playing properly by then. Bournemouth at home is another simple 3 points too. The sort of team you want at home in a crisis. A la last season.

Dyche will have us fired up for arsenal so wouldn't be surprised to see us get something in that game and I don't rate Brentford that much this season. Could easily sneak a draw.

Luton, Burnley & Sheffield United are absolutely nailed on for relegation this season unless a team comes along and squeezes their way in to the bottom 3. If there's one thing Everton can achieve this season it'll be proving to everyone that they can be just as bad as 3 of the worst teams to play a Premier league season.

Arsenal will put 4 past us, maybe more.
Brentford will canter to a 1-0 win.
We'll scrape a 2-1 win against Luton giving the fans a bit of hope and optimism.
Bournemouth will grab a 98th minute winner after Everton dominate the game.

3pts from 12. Happy days.

Luton, Burnley & Sheffield United are absolutely nailed on for relegation this season unless a team comes along and squeezes their way in to the bottom 3. If there's one thing Everton can achieve this season it'll be proving to everyone that they can be just as bad as 3 of the worst teams to play a Premier league season.

Arsenal will put 4 past us, maybe more.
Brentford will canter to a 1-0 win.
We'll scrape a 2-1 win against Luton giving the fans a bit of hope and optimism.
Bournemouth will grab a 98th minute winner after Everton dominate the game.

3pts from 12. Happy days.
Glad I don't need to watch these now. Appreciate the time back.

Status
Not open for further replies.