Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. He's a flavour of the month manager like Walker, Martinez and Koeman. We need tried and tested in this league, Moyes no though but Allerdyce would do good job here. It would be a Royle type appointment for me.
Moyes second spell could seriously work imo. Big Sam, not bad option at all. :cheers:

Agreed. He's a flavour of the month manager like Walker, Martinez and Koeman. We need tried and tested in this league, Moyes no though but Allerdyce would do good job here. It would be a Royle type appointment for me.
Lets get this right. Youre advocating that Sam Allardyce should be our permanent manager?
Granted as a ' fire fighter' to avoid relegation but surely not beyond that?
Tried and tested...hes been sacked twice before.

True. Thats just my opinion. He's flavour of the month. It's absolutely crazy that some would take him over Moyes or Big Sam
Not at all.
True. Thats just my opinion. He's flavour of the month. It's absolutely crazy that some would take him over Moyes or Big Sam

I do understand what you are sating, but to describe him as shoite is just plain wrong as his record in management suggests the opposite.
He took a Estoril...a tiny place outside of Lisbon into the Europa League...and didnt lose to Benfica or Sporting home or away..he went to Sporting and won them their first silverware in 6 years.
He then went to Olympiacos and won 11 games on the trot winning the league. Beat Arsenal away 3-2 in the Champions league.

He went ti Hull...when he went there they were already gone with no hope whatsoever..he gave them hope and belief..so much so that they beat Man Utd & Liverpool.
I watched Watford play at Chelsea today..they went there without fearing the league champions and if they had put away their chances they would have won easily.
This with a team of players who besides Cleverley Deeney and the GK ( average players) no one had heard of .
Hes far from shoite.He motivates organises and creates belief in a player and the team.
A bigger club will pick him up eventually and he will have more talented players to work with and wgen he does he will be successful.

His philosphy is to organise his team and NOT to sit back....its exactly what we need.
However, as I said previously time will tell and I watch Watfords performances with interest

Lets get this right. Youre advocating that Sam Allardyce should be our permanent manager?
Granted as a ' fire fighter' to avoid relegation but surely not beyond that?
Tried and tested...hes been sacked twice before.
Newcastle was (and maybe still is) a basket case club and England was just a joke.
I'd take him over our last 2 managers all day.
I'm not quite sure why he gets so much bad rep. He deserves a chance at a club our size.

..I think it’s an important point. Not many managers will jump ship at this stage in their campaigns, especially if they’re riding high.
There's two available, neither come without some doubts about them, but Ancelotti and Tuschel should be being sounded out.

..I wouldn’t touch Ancelotti but I could be wrong. He’s inherited top teams in top clubs. We need somebody fresh with a real desire to succeed. We need somebody who will build a team.
Yep, heard Rafi Honekstien (spelling) saying Bayern players went to a local park to do extra training because Ancelotti wasn't interested enough. Would be a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back