Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We may need to recruit proven Premier League players who are up for the fight."

What's the obsession with proven Premier League players and managers? Martinez, Koeman, Baines, Williams, Keane, Gana, Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Sigurdsson, Rooney not enough yet?

Allardyce and Andy Carroll, can't wait

We just need players with massive hairy balls!

What a withering assessment of the squad from Unsworth.

Part of that is to cover his own deficiencies but it's a relegation battle alright.

This has to be the last game Unsworth takes.

I'm sorry but I will have nothing to do with EFC if, and for as long as they appoint that SLUG.

It will not end well !!!!!!!

I can't really put into words how disappointed I am with this. Not only further dumping on the supposed club motto by those upstairs but bringing in a genuinely crooked manager too. The peoples club. Yep. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum. Okay mate.

Complete and utter inept shambles. Could have had this clown in in time for West Ham yet we waited and waited for what reason?

Sam Allardyce. Jesus Christ.
We could have had this clown in charge in time for Chelsea 5 weeks ago, he'd have cartwheeled here in his dirty undies as soon as we called him. It's an absolute joke of an appointment, and the time taken - and the extra money he's no doubt secured because of it - just makes it worse. It's a sad sad day for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back