Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce and King and Hunter and all the other ITK journos are firmly shut out from this Everton managerial process.

They're job is to know that stuff and they are being starved of it and have looked ridiculous all the way through this saga from Koeman's sacking to the present. He's just running with other sports news agencies (the ones who are desperate to squeeze out every last mugs bet - like Sky Bet, for example) and cooking up their own story.

"Talks with Allardyce's representatives going slowly but surely". Ha Ha Ha Ha. Another chancer locked out of the loop who hasn't got a clue.
I've "Like"ed this post out of desperation more than anything. Hope you're right mate

All those people who thought Moyes played on being 'plucky' and Koeman didn't 'get' us, my god this man is going to blow your minds. He talks about every single game as if winning it is a virtual impossibility just so he can get more praise when he pulls off an unlikely win. At his unveiling he'll highlight how bad we are and how we shouldn't expect an instant turn around because this will be a long hard struggle to the end, and if we finish 17th he'll want a medal and a £2m bonus, all for keeping up a team that's 4 points off the top half. Unbelievable levels of stupidity.

Over fifty years watching and following Everton all over the country has come to this. I don't think even the Mike Walker farce, then the dark days of Walter Smith and Peter Johnson have put Everton in such a horrendous position as we are now! Jesus chuffing Christ we are being made to look like a bunch of flippin' amateurs both on and off the pitch, it is incompetence almost beyond belief from the majority of the players and the people supposedly in charge, it's embarrassing! And to top it off we may well be about to appoint Sam flippin' Allardyce as our manager, its an utter disgraceful shambles!

Everton that!

All those people who thought Moyes played on being 'plucky' and Koeman didn't 'get' us, my god this man is going to blow your minds. He talks about every single game as if winning it is a virtual impossibility just so he can get more praise when he pulls off an unlikely win. At his unveiling he'll highlight how bad we are and how we shouldn't expect an instant turn around because this will be a long hard struggle to the end, and if we finish 17th he'll want a medal and a £2m bonus, all for keeping up a team that's 4 points off the top half. Unbelievable levels of stupidity.
He's already planted that seed mate. A few days before Koeman was sacked he was a studio pundit for an Everton game on Sky / BT, and flat out said we were in turmoil and it would take all season to fix and we wouldn't be safe until the very end of the season. I'm sure he'd already been approached for the job before Koeman was binned and was laying the foundations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back