Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce and King and Hunter and all the other ITK journos are firmly shut out from this Everton managerial process.

They're job is to know that stuff and they are being starved of it and have looked ridiculous all the way through this saga from Koeman's sacking to the present. He's just running with other sports news agencies (the ones who are desperate to squeeze out every last mugs bet - like Sky Bet, for example) and cooking up their own story.

"Talks with Allardyce's representatives going slowly but surely". Ha Ha Ha Ha. Another chancer locked out of the loop who hasn't got a clue.

Let's hope so. Fonseca is an excellent manager who would have us more than safe if appointed. If he'll come. May depend on champions league progress, which is probably just about not going to happen unless they get at least a point against City on 6th December. Shaktar might be willing to let him go after that but it's another week of pain. If that's the cost of getting him rather than FS , I'd take it. It's risky though.

So we appoint Fat Sam [I prefer Fat Sam to Big Sam as big implies he has some muscle definition]...everybody on this forum and just about everybody anywhere in the world who knows anything about soccer is of the opinion, that if we appoint him, he will save us from relegation...What if we appoint him, and we still get relegated...will he refund us his salary; can we sue his fat arse; can we harm him; can we jail him...Thank you...

He's here for 2.5 years minimum. You seriously think he'll take the job for just 6 months??? So much delusion from the BFS fan club.

whether or not he is here for that long, the club have to make it appear as if he is because there is zero sense in him as a short term option

The appointment of Allardyce (if it happens) means we will languish in and around the bottom 6 for the rest of the season cos' that what he does, and if he's appointed that what the decision makers at this club now fully deserve!! !! The whole football world knew Lukaku was off last summer - he should have been replaced as a priority, he wasn't and look at the mess up front. When Koeman was getting the big heave ho, a replacement should have been properly lined up (and I don't mean David Unsworth in temporary charge!) before Koeman got the bullet! Six weeks nearly without a manager, it's an utter shambles!

He’ll get us out of the hole we are in and everybody will get over it.

Managers don’t last 5 minutes these days anyway. Don’t like this bus that has come along? Jump on board the next one instead. Arriving June ‘18. It’s painted Silva.

Tell me what the peoples club means

Thou shalt not take bungs???
No. your missing the point. What we do for the community is exceptional and we get high accolades for it. It kinda undermines what we do doesnt it. Im not saying we are clean by any means but this kinda stink tends to stick. Its not him its the company he keeps i.e. his lad... Look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back