Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this is a controversial suggestion and I get why there would be widespread fume at the suggestion but here goes. If we offered Celtic a pile of money do you think Brendan would consider us. He is far from perfect but compared to the one paced gross currently on show his teams do play attractive attacking football.

Holy hell. You just destroyed the interweb

I understand this is a controversial suggestion and I get why there would be widespread fume at the suggestion but here goes. If we offered Celtic a pile of money do you think Brendan would consider us. He is far from perfect but compared to the one paced gross currently on show his teams do play attractive attacking football.
I don't know if you are taking the piss with this post but I would definitely have Rodgers before Moyes
Say what you want about Rodgers he has been the closest to winning the title for the RS for in the last 25 years and gave me plenty of nightmares before they blew up.

Ancelotti lol lol lol

I’m not saying it’ll happen but I’ll do you odds he’s got more chance than Moyes. We’re paying Koeman what £6m a year , apart from this country and maybe half a dozen clubs overseas that’s ridiculous money . Like I say I don’t think he’ll necessarily be our manager but if he’s not on the shortlist who is Moyes , lambert and Gary Megson ? We have lucked out with Koeman but he was apparently out of our league as well but it happened because money talked , if we’re prepared to pay wages he’s got a chance and he’s currently , or was ,the same price as Moyes in the market . For me he’s the more likely bet of those two bets .

Edit : by the way he’s right in the betting for West Ham and seriously spoken of as a potential appointment but obviously we couldn’t dream of competing with the Boleyn boys .

I’m not saying it’ll happen but I’ll do you odds he’s got more chance than Moyes. We’re paying Koeman what £6m a year , apart from this country and maybe half a dozen clubs overseas that’s ridiculous money . Like I say I don’t think he’ll necessarily be our manager but if he’s not on the shortlist who is Moyes , lambert and Gary Megson ? We have lucked out with Koeman but he was apparently out of our league as well but it happened because money talked , if we’re prepared to pay wages he’s got a chance and he’s currently , or was ,the same price as Moyes in the market . For me he’s the more likely bet of those two bets .

His name alone is bigger than us it just won't happen. Yearh Money talks but ancelotti isn't that stupid and he probably doesn't even need the money

We won't have any money left after having to pay off koeman. Therefore by default as unsworth will only get 60k a year he is our next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back